2010年11月5日金曜日

A Special Day

My special day is my birthday! It is September 13th. My birthday is also Daisuke Matsuzaka's birthday.

When I was a little baseball player, I respected him. Therefore, I was happy.

And I liked the season of my birthday because I love smell of a Kinnmokusei which has a sweet smell and flutter me.

In this year, I spent my birthday in the apartment of my seniors. We talked about many topics and they treated me sweets.

This time is different from usual birthday but it was impressive day. I am going to celebrate their's birthday next time. 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I am a student of class11.
    Your birthday is the same that of Daisuke Matsuzaka.
    It is good!
    And September is a nice season^^

    返信削除
  2. My birthday is May 1th.
    Please celebrate om my birthday.

    返信削除
  3. I like the smell of kinmokusei too. I have two trees in my yard. My friend is allergic to it though!

    返信削除