2010年10月5日火曜日

A foreign product I love

I have a lot of products of foreign countys. For example, clothes, music, furnitures and so on.


I love furniture made by northern Europe because they are sophisticated and cute. In this



summer, I went to IKEA and bought a rug, the bed sheets. I couldn't look around all


department because the site of IKEA is very large. I had a question how do they manage goods.


So, I will want to examine the mechanism of IKEA. I think that secret of IKEA's popularrity is


based on not only appearance of goods but also the mechanism. And I think each global


companies devise.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi~:)
    I'm potato1005 in class4.
    I think foreign furnitures are so cute too.
    They have clealy individuality without Japanese ones.
    Have fun to buy your favorite:)
    See You~:)

    返信削除
  2. I like IKEA and all furnitures in my room is from IKEA :)

    返信削除