2010年12月6日月曜日

Something I Like


I love movie very much and I watched some movies recently.

For example, Kamome shokudou, Kramer vs. Kramer,The Shining, and so on. I'm going to introduce one of those movies.

The title is "Kuuki Ninngyou". This is a good movie and I like this.

In this Spring, This movie was screened at local movie theater. I wanted to watch it but I couldn't because of business. So, I rented DVD at TSUTAYA.  

The content of this story is that a love doll have a heart miraculously. This movie made me sad and I was moved to tears.

By the way, music used in this movie is very good!! That is also one of good points in a nice movie.

If you are interested in "Kuuki Ninngyou", please watch it!!         

5 件のコメント:

  1. I love movies too, and I like Kramer vs Kramer and The Shining very much. Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors. Have you seen any other Stanley Kubrick movies (e.g. 2001, Full Metal Jacket, Dr Strangelove)? He was a great director.

    返信削除
  2. Maybe I watched this movie with you and other three people. I watched such this movie then for the first time. Please let me know your other loving movies.

    返信削除
  3. I love movies!!
    I want to whatch Kuuki Ningyou!

    返信削除
  4. I wanna be kuuki ninngyo!!

    I love HI-STANDARD!!!

    返信削除
  5. hi im toyota905 from class 2.

    OK! i try to watch this movie.

    返信削除